This website is operated by Hillgate PR Ltd a Houston Public Relations Company (registered in England and Wales with company number 03580919 and registered address at 24 Bell Lane, Blackwater, Camberley GU17 0NW, United Kingdom).
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Hillgate PR Ltd (Hillgate) collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
• Visitors to our websites
• People who use our services e.g. existing clients and past clients
• People whose services we use e.g. suppliers
• People’s information supplied to us by our clients
• Job applications
Hillgate ensures all our staff have been fully trained and made aware of their responsibilities under the GDPR framework and we undertake regular reviews of both our information security policies, security and best practice in respect to the protection of personally identifiable information (PII).
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits www.hillgatepr.co.uk, we collect and use Aggregated Data, such as statistical or demographic data. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
If we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser when you visit a website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Contact us page
By completing the ‘contact us’ page, your details will be stored in our database and used to enable us to make contact with you with relevant information. Your information will not be shared with any other organisation.
People who use Hillgate’s services e.g. existing clients and past clients
We have to hold the details of the people who have requested our service and their team members in order to provide the service. However, we only use these details to provide the service requested and for other closely related purposes.
We have to hold the details of the people who supply a service to us in order for the service to be carried out.
People’s information supplied to us by our clients
Hillgate is the data controller for the information provided by our clients. Data will be used under the guidance of the supplying client, who is compliant with GDPR regulations. Data will not be passed on at any time.
Hillgate is the data controller for the information you provide during the employment process, unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please
contact us at [email protected]
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You can read more about these rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-beinghandled-correctly/
Data retention and right to be forgotten
When you have consented to us holding your personal data:
• It will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purpose it was obtained
• You have the right to be forgotten and can advise us easily by sending an email to [email protected]
Right of access
• Individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information
• The right of access allows individuals to be aware and verify the lawfulness of the processing
• We will provide a copy of the information held free of charge and provided within one month of the request
• A request to access information should be sent by email to [email protected]
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We will ensure that:
• Consent is received from all stakeholders, contacts, colleagues, clients to hold personal data
• Data is current and accurate
• Data is not excessive or irrelevant
• Data is removed once the commercial requirement is ended
• Data is not shared without permission
• Data is not used in ways that are unacceptable or unexpected by the person it is about
• Data is kept securely
• Data is deleted when the person exercises their right to be forgotten
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Hillgate’s collection and use of personal information.
For a copy of Hillgate’s Privacy & Data Protection Policy or for any additional information, please send an email to [email protected]